COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
The health and safety of our customers and staff are our top priorities at Mr Hobson.
We are exercising vigilance in preventing the spread of COVID-19 by implementing the following measures to ensure a safe environment:
- We are currently only open for takeaway from our Café from 8:00am daily. There is a counter for ordering and a separate counter for pick-up.
- We are ensuring any staff member who has come into contact with someone who has tested positive recently, who has tested positive for COVID-19, who is waiting for results from a COVID test, or who is displaying flu like symptoms is not rostered on.
- Staff are practicing the high standard hygiene practices
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and guest use
- Displaying social distancing & hand sanitising aids & reminders
- Performing regular sanitization of all high contact surfaces, payment facilities, and high traffic areas
- Encouraging the use of contactless payment methods
In line with the current national health advice, we ask:
- Only guests who are fully vaccinated attend our venue and be able to provide proof. Guests who are exempt from getting a vaccine will need to provide a medical certificate from their GP.
- Anyone who is displaying flu like symptoms, has come into contact with someone who has tested positive recently, who has tested positive for COVID-19, or is from a “COVID-19 hot spot” refrain from attending our venue.
- Anyone in attendance of Mr Hobson to practice hand washing/sanitising hygiene and respect social distancing guidelines
- Anyone in attendance of Mr Hobson provide their name and phone number when checking in at our venue for contact tracing
We invite everyone to act responsibly to contain the spread of who COVID-19.
Functions | COVID-19
We understand it is a difficult time for people who have events booked or are considering booking events with so much uncertainty regarding COVID-19..
We will ensure the following for the comfort and safety of you and your guests:
- Distancing patrons and tables and reducing the number of seats to comply with social distancing and maximum capacity regulations
- Performing regular sanitization of all surfaces, cutlery, crockery, salt & pepper dispensers, tables, chairs, menus, bill folds, & payment facilities
- Increasing the frequency of sanitisation of high traffic areas including toilets, door knobs, & hand rails
We will keep you posted with updates on our policies and procedures as things change.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We are here for you, please contact us if you require further information.